An experienced Montreal criminal lawyer will protect you and assure your rights are respects, regardless of your situation.
When it comes to criminal law in Montreal, consider the services of a criminal lawyer from Cabinet Gelber Liverman.
Don’t talk to the authorities before speaking to a lawyer!
Criminal law (criminal lawyer) deal with a branch of the law under the Criminal Code that deals with serious violations of the Criminal Code. The crimes are listed by categories; here is a brief selection:
- Crimes against persons: assault, harassment, kidnapping, homicide, murder, robbery, hate messaging, domestic violence
- Property crimes: arson, fraud, vandalism, burglary, blackmail, deceit, embezzlement
- Crimes against public order: drug or firearm possession/trafficking, sexual offenses, terrorism, piracy, riot, disorderly house, games and paris, impaired driving
- Crimes against the state: tax evasion, treason, espionage
- Crimes against justice: corruption, failure to report crime
- Imperfect crimes: complicity, conspiracy, incitement
Have you been accused of a crime and are now required to go to court? Contact a Montreal criminal lawyer right away.
If charges are pressed against you and you are to appear before the courts, you must react quickly. It is strongly recommended to hire a criminal lawyer. The situation is serious and it is important for you to find an experienced criminal lawyer who has the expertise to represent you in court and advise you appropriately.
Whether you are a suspect or under investigation, contact us. At Cabinet Gelber Liverman, our experienced criminal lawyers will immediately put you at ease and move to take care of your case.
What is the role we play as your litigator in the area of criminal law?
Experienced in litigating cases related to criminal law, we have extensive knowledge of the rules and procedures of criminal law which will benefit you.
With you, the role we play is quite specific. Here is what we can do for you:
- Represent you personally in court
- Provide legal advice relevant to your file
- Assert your rights
Trust a Montreal criminal lawyer from Cabinet Gelber Liverman to defend you throughout your criminal law trial.
At Cabinet Gelber Liverman, our experience with criminal law allows us to quickly assess your specific situation. We understand that you may go through a particularly difficult time, so it is with empathy that we take care of your legal needs and business. We are here to help you get the most out of this stressful situation.
As a lawyer with experience and insight in criminal law, it is important that our relationship be based on trust. Count on us to offer the most viable solutions for you in your case.
A Montreal criminal lawyer of our team can ensure your defense and provide best opportunities to beat charges against you.
For an effective defense and to ensure that your rights are respected, contact us immediately. Let an experienced Montreal criminal lawyer from our team help you today.